Monday, April 27, 2009

Bonjour a tous!

This is a new world and in it I'll be posting new art and new photos and new experiments and new experiences. I may tell stories, I may post recipes, I may post my life.


I guess the only thing you should be forewarned about is my excessive use of lines and circles, and my excessive consumption of tea, chocolate and cookies.
And pizza's.

-j.


Below is the end product of one of my first drawing assigments I had to make in my first year at my school of art where we had to make a drawing with a 'shadow'.

My drawing exists only out of shadows which is showing a person laying down.

I used a b6 pencil.








3 comments:

  1. You dislike pizza's you never want one when I eat one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like pizza's! Just not the one that you love, the one with the 4 different cheeses on it!

    ReplyDelete