Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer holidays

First, sorry for not updating for so long!
The people with which we used to surf on with the internet probably have left so I don't have internet anymore back home.
But now I am at my in-laws residence and luckily they do have internet! So I'll give you a little update :)

Last week I've had an test week. I was really nervous about it but it went pretty good though :)
I scored a lot of 8's and 9's out of 10 so that's pretty nice :)

But the most important thing...
Two days ago my summer holidays started!
I'll be having an eight week (!) holiday this year, and we are planning to be leaving on 19 July to Spain for two weeks. I can't wait!

And as since I passed on to the next grade at school with really high marks I have bought myself an Ipod classic to celebrate :)
I also have new phone now, the Samsung Pixon because my supscription to my old phone ended.
It has an 8 megapixel camera on it and I love it! (L) :)

So now I'm entering my holidays real happy with a new phone, a new ipod and some sunny weather! :D


-j.

No comments:

Post a Comment